Thermo-Pro Rubber casters are a great fit for so many applications. The Thermo-Pro Rubber wheel is a soft tread wheel which is engineered out of a chemically bonded rubber on a polyolefin core. The grey tread is non-marking and easy to roll. Thermo-Pro Rubber wheels provide a quiet and smooth roll because of their shock absorbing and cushioned ride features. The quiet rolling, impact resistant, and floor protective wheel material absorbs shock to help protect your equipment and product while in motion. Thermo-Pro Rubber wheels provide resistance to chemicals, water and steam in challenging environments. This ensures they hold up for a long time in any of your applications. Thermo-Pro wheels also reject floor debris such as metal shavings and pebbles allowing for an extended service life.
– Non-marking thermo rubber tread chemically bonded to a polyolefin core
– Resistance to cleaning chemicals, acids, alcohol and water
– Gray tread is non-marking offering great floor protection
– Durometer: Shore A 75 (+/-5)
– Temperature range: -20°F to 180°F
Call us today for assistance with your Thermo-Pro Rubber caster needs 1-800-809-7888